NR7101 massive problems

kupfistanton
kupfistanton Posts: 2  Freshman Member

Hi, hope you all are fine?

I have NR7101 LTE router, and it worked fine for about one year. Now I am really struggling with this device.

When I make a speedtest the connections drops, and it looks like the device is restarting again. I think the router is a branded device (Austria A1) I somehow could upgrade the firmware to 1.00(ABUV.8)C0, but I have no idea how to upgrade the modem firmware. At the moment it shows the firmware RG502QEAACR13A04M4G_ZYXEL. I have no idea how to upgrade this firmware.

Anyone has an idea, that can work. I tried several files, but always got the message that it is an illegal image ;( Can ynyone tell me whith witch image (exact name of the image) I should start.

Could it be that there is a hardware problem with my router. How long is warranty on such a device?

Would be very happy, if someone can help me.

Regards. Arthur

All Replies

• Internetheavyuser
    Internetheavyuser Posts: 94  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 5 Answers Friend Collector 10 Comments

Does the reboot only happen you do the speedtest? Besides reboot, does everything work fine?

Where did you buy the device? If you buy it from the ISP (A1 Austria), you can ask ISP for help.

• max7101
    max7101 Posts: 6  Freshman Member
    First Comment

AFAIK this RG502QEAACR13A04M4G_ZYXEL is latest modem for NR7101 provided by Zyxel (although not really provided anywhere really)

Start checking with A1 if they can see cause of connection drop outs

Consumer Product Help Center