[NEBULA] SNMP Management

ZeRicardo
ZeRicardo Posts: 13  Freshman Member
First Anniversary Nebula Gratitude First Comment Ideas master
edited April 2021 in Nebula
I enable SNMP in NCC and add Zyxel MIBs (supplied by Zyxel support team) to my NMS system.

I can get some metrics (not all) from MIB only for NSG, but not from NAP and NSW.

What is possible to manage over NCC SNMP access? 

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 653  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hello @ZeRicardo
    Noticed that you also open the ticket on eITS, for this issue I will help to notify and reply you through the eITS channel. :)

/Chris
    Chris
  • Hello Chris and Ze Ricardo

Please share the results of the eITS ticket also in this forum.

Antonio

• Zyxel_Chris
    Hi,
    We found out NAP somehow didn't apply SNMP configuration in the first place, the setting has applied after re-activate SNMP, issue gone in current status, will keep monitor.
    Please feel free to let me know if anyone got the same issue of it.

/Chris
    Chris
  • flottmedia
    flottmedia Posts: 56  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Nebula Gratitude Friend Collector First Answer
    @Nebula_Chris: We would still be interested in an answer to the following question of @ZeRicardo:
    What is possible to manage over NCC SNMP access? 
    Ist there any documentation what is possible (and what not) on SNMP side when working in NCC mode with NAW, NSG and NSW devices?
  • Zyxel_Chris
    edited March 2019
    Hi @flottmedia
    NCC support read-only in current stage, if you are asking which kind of community strings we have support on SNMP.
    I can help to put this thought in idea selections if you need the trap and read-write on SNMP. :)

P.S: Feel free to PM me if you need the MIB file.

/Chris
    Chris
  • JCKelly
    JCKelly Posts: 8  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Does NSW100-28P support SNMP? If so, how do I add the feature? I've got a few of these in stock, but we were never able to figure out how to get SNMP running. It would be great if we could get these working with Domotz to get network maps. Failing that, does anyone want to buy them? I have two or three that were never opened and one in use in our lab.

Nebula Tips & Tricks