[NEBULA] Change login account in Nebula

martinihenry
martinihenry Posts: 18  Freshman Member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
is there any way to change my login account? I want to use another account to login my site but dont want to reconfigure it.

Comments

• Nebula_Bayardo
    Nebula_Bayardo Posts: 179  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hey @martinihenry
    You can add multiple Admins to your Organization defining the privileges. I suggest you to add a new Administrator using Organization > Administrator > +Add Admin, setting full privileges and you will have same privileges as your current account.
  • martinihenry
    martinihenry Posts: 18  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    that maybe one way to do it, but can I change the original account of my org?
  • Nebula_Bayardo
    In that case please proceed to create a support request on NCC and we will take care of it.
  • FrankIversen
    FrankIversen Posts: 92  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment Ideas master
    how can i add an admin account with priviliges to access all organisation just as my first adminuser? As a MSP we want to our employees to be able to have access to all customers.
  • Zyxel_CSO
    Zyxel_CSO Posts: 375  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited June 2017
    @FrankIversen
    We don't support the function of adding the account to access multiple organizations at a time. You have to add your admin account into every organization.
  • FrankIversen
    so as a MSP with 100 clients and 5 emplyees in our staff we would need to manually input the 5 staffmember into the 100 clients? meaning adding a user account 500 times?
  • Zyxel_CSO
    Zyxel_CSO Posts: 375  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited June 2017
    @FrankIversen

Phase II will support bulk import that allows users to add multiple administrator accounts with different privilege into the selected organization at only one time. Let us expect the new feature next week.
  • FrankIversen
    Great! Thanks.
  • Nebula_Bayardo
    Hi @FrankIversen
    As @Nebula_James explained, Phase II will include bulk import to add multiple administrators to one Organization.

So basically, at the current stage, you still need to go to each Organization and import the administrators with the bulk import feature.
    We would like to know if this is enough of you? Otherwise we can move your suggestion to Ideas section.
  • Nebula_Bayardo
    Great suggestion Frank! I would like to move your last post to the ideas section, if you don't mind. You can also re-post it, including more details in case you want.

Btw, we really appreciate your contribution to our community and your support to make Nebula even better! :smile:

Nebula Tips & Tricks