Unregister nwa1123-ac pro

Hi i did get 2 nwa1123-ac pro and a wac5302D-S all of them gives the error that the devices are already registered. I cannot remove them because i don't have the information of the old company to get it removed. Who do i need to contact to get them unregistered? 

All Replies

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel_Ivan Posts: 259  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited January 2023
    Mk50 said:
    Hi i did get 2 nwa1123-ac pro and a wac5302D-S all of them gives the error that the devices are already registered. I cannot remove them because i don't have the information of the old company to get it removed. Who do i need to contact to get them unregistered? 

Dear @MK50

Please download our Nebula APP on your mobile phone to scan the QR-code located at the back of the AP or on the brown box, so the device will register to your organization. 

This mechanism, is to force register via QR-code to his/her organization because we assume only the current owner will be able to scan the QR-code as the device is already on your hand. 

You may get a pop-out message when registering, please click "Register device" on the right-hand side and click "Next" on the top-right. 

I hope this information helps. 

Ivan 

• Mk50
    Mk50 Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Hi Ivan firstly thanks for your reply. I don't have the boxes only the serial number and mac adresses. When i try it gives the error: already registered. 
  • Zyxel_Ivan
    Mk50 said:
    Hi Ivan firstly thanks for your reply. I don't have the boxes only the serial number and mac adresses. When i try it gives the error: already registered. 

Dear @MK50

If you have no QR Code and you’d like to link to the Nebula with the devices, you can follow the instruction below: 

Or you’d like to keep the device on premises, please PM me the information below :

1. Invoice 

2. The picture of the devices 

3. MAC address of the devices 

4. Serial Number of the devices 

Thanks. 

Ivan 

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Mk50 said:

Dear @MK50

If you have no QR Code and you’d like to link to the Nebula with the devices, you can follow the instruction below: 

Or you’d like to keep the device on premises, please PM me the information below :

1. Invoice 

2. The picture of the devices 

3. MAC address of the devices 

4. Serial Number of the devices 

Thanks. 

Ivan 

Dear @MK50

Thanks for providing the information. 

I have transferred the device owner to your account, please check and let us know! 

Ivan Liu 

Service & License Help Center