Bought a NR5101 from Zyxel Store, can't get support.

honeypuh
honeypuh Posts: 2
Friend Collector First Comment
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband

Hello Everybody,
i have a problem with my NR5101. I can't connect it with the Celluar WAN. To me it seems like in internal antenna problem.
Here comes the clue. I try to contact the customer support. When i put my S/N in it says this device comes from an ISP → Contact your ISP… The thing is, I bought it for 430€ from the offical Zyxel Store. So there is no ISP which I can contact. I tried to explain it, via the contact formular. But they keep sending me links to Technical Support.

Please help me.

Best Regards
Jannik

Accepted Solution

• BrandSafway
    BrandSafway Posts: 20  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

Its probably an issue with their database for the lookup of the serial numbers. Try contacting them directly via E-Mail support@zyxel.eu

All Replies

• BrandSafway
    BrandSafway Posts: 20  Freshman Member
    Answer ✓

Its probably an issue with their database for the lookup of the serial numbers. Try contacting them directly via E-Mail support@zyxel.eu

• Noddy
    Noddy Posts: 47  Freshman Member

Jannik, have you tried a different SIM (perhaps from a mobile phone) to put in and test - in case it is a simple fix?

• honeypuh
    honeypuh Posts: 2
    Friend Collector First Comment

Hi Noddy, yes I tried so much. I tried everything which is possible for a normal user. But in the meantime I could reach out to Support that to @BrandSafway. Cheers mate for helping me out. Feedback for Zyxel: Put that information somewhere.

Consumer Product Help Center