My app is not working

Options

i can do everything as it should but whenever i set it up it just says system error and needs to reset the router. I habe reset it many times but still nothing. And i could not find anywhere to contact support.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 568  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Rami

To better understand your issue, we kindly request that you provide us with some additional details: 

1. Can you please let us know the model of your Zyxel Multy device? 
    2. Could you please check the LED light status of your Multy devices? 
    3. Please verify that the power adapter and Ethernet cable are functioning properly. 

We suggest that you try reinstalling the Multy App and attempting to set it up again. 

Kay  

Kay

• Rami
    Rami Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options
    1. Its the multy m1
    2. All the led lights work perfectly, right now its a lake still green. But whenever i set it up and it blinks it just says system Error in the app
    3. I have verified that all the ports work as I have tried many other ports and cables and they do the same.
    4. I would like to contact you through chat or call maybe please.

• Zyxel_Kay
    Options

Hi @Rami

Thank you for providing us with the additional information. We suggest that you try to reinstall the Multy App and forget the device default WiFi SSID, then proceed with the installation again. For the installation process, please follow the instructions on the Multy App, power on your Multy M1 and plug in your Ethernet cable on the WAN/LAN4 port. 

To better understand your problem, could you please provide us with a screenshot of the error message that you are seeing? 

Alternatively, if you would like to install your Multy M1 via web configurator, you may refer to the instruction here: 
    Multy M1 Installation — Zyxel Community 

Kay 

Kay

• Rami
    First Comment
    Options

hello. The reason why im writing to you guys is because I have already tried all those things. And its still not working. Just to be clear i have gone through all those steps many times.

• Zyxel_Kay
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @Rami

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know that you have already tried the suggested steps. 

To better understand the issue you are encountering, we would like to request more details about your device. Can you please provide us with the following information: 

1. Your Multy App version, mobile model, and OS version. 
    2. A screenshot of the error message you are seeing. 
    3. Please send us feedback via the Multy APP. 

Kay 

Kay

• Rami
    First Comment
    Options

can i just get a number i can call so I can get help at the moment. Why do I have to just keep trying and sending you and waiting for answer.

• Zyxel_Kay
    Options

Hi @Rami

If you are still experiencing issues with your Multy APP, the quickest way to get help is to send your Multy App log file by using the “Send Feedback” function within the app. This will allow us to look into the issue more closely and provide you with more specific advice. 

If you would like to speak to a support representative, please visit the Zyxel Support Campus and sign in to your account. From there, you should be able to find the contact information for the local support team. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Kay 

Kay

Consumer Product Help Center