Welcome to Zyxel Account 3.0: New Features Await

Zyxel_Judy
Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,357  Zyxel Employee
Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula
edited June 24 in Nebula CC New Release

Dear Zyxel Users,

We are delighted to announce the Zyxel Account 3.0 has been launched. While the process remains familiar, you'll notice some refreshing changes aimed at enhancing your experience.

What Stays the Same

Your sign-in process is as straightforward as ever. You'll continue to use your existing email address and password to access the Zyxel services.

What's New

To offer more flexibility and convenience, we've introduced additional sign-in options:

• Sign-in with Google
  • Sign-in with Apple

Experience the Change Across Devices

This new sign-in page is now live across various platforms, including:

• Computers
  • Smartphones
  • Tablets

Whether you're accessing the Nebula Mobile app, Astra app or using a Zyxel service through a web browser, the new sign-in experience is ready for you.

Finding Zyxel Username and Password

Please note that with the introduction of Account 3.0, which uses a different domain, users may experience issues with their username and password not being automatically saved on their browsers during the first-time login. To address this, you can retrieve your previous Zyxel password stored in your browser’s password manage:

Please note that the previous domain for Zyxel accounts was myzyxel.com .

We hope you enjoy these new features of Zyxel Account 3.0.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Comments

• saltet
    saltet Posts: 28  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments

Not able to use numbers in my password when trying to log in to my account.
    The keyboard can not change to numbers on my iPad

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 860  Zyxel Employee
    Second Anniversary 500 Comments 100 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security

Hi @saltet

We see that you've started a new post regarding your issue. Please refer to this forum thread for further troubleshooting:

Kay

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

• StouAdmin
    StouAdmin Posts: 19  Freshman Member
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector

using firefox the new login fails and state that your a robot. Thx for that !!!
    using chrome I'm able to login, as you see here.
    anyone know what Firefox changed or is it the new login page/feature that is making firefox "think" i'm a robot ?
    thx

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,098  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @StouAdmin,

I used Firefox to log in to my account without issue. Could you share a video for us to check? I will DM you for the request.

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! 

• Lohkamp
    Lohkamp Posts: 6  Freshman Member
    First Comment

I am also using Edge and Firefox w/o any issues.

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,098  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited August 19

Update:

StouAdmin's issue is due to the browser extension.

Here are some suggestions for anyone who encounters this issue.

1. The recommended browsers are Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
    2. The browser version should be the latest.
    3. Check if you use any Malware & Browser Extensions.

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!