Problems with NWA130BE APs and NWA50AX-Pro after a while no connection/ Traffic between Clients

Ghibser
Ghibser Posts: 4
First Comment

I have at home 1 NWA130BE APs and 2 NWA50AX-Pro AP. In my WIFI there are 2 IP Cams an a couple of Tuya smart plugs. Intra-BSS Traffic blocking is off. The AP show good Wifi connection to the cams an the smart plugs. I have access to those clients for a while but suddenly the access ist lost. APs shows wifi connection is good. But my Ipad I use as display for the cam shows no langer a cam picture. Same problem with the smurt plugs after a while I can´t swith them any longer.

Now I have the strange behaviour that I have a remote connection to my office, there the cams are still available. I have access to the IP Adress of the cam an I can see a picture of the cam. Meanwhile at home no access to the IP Adress of the cam an noc picture on my IPAD.

I suppose a bug in the firmware, that Intra-BSS Traffic is blocked although is switch blocking feature off.

At first I used the AP´s in standalone mode, know I switch to Nebula basic.

Problem still exists.

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,140  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ghibser,

I would like to clarify:

1. Which mode are you currently using? This question has been asked because we can access your organization to check if it is in Nebula mode.
    2. If it is in Nebula mode, could you help to enable Zyxel support for us to check?
    3. If it is in standalone mode, could you help collect diagnostic information for us to check? Please make sure the smart plugs and the cams have issues before collecting.
    4. Could you provide the model name of your cams and smart plugs?

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! 

• Ghibser
    First Comment

The AP´s are in Nebula Mode.

One IP Cams model is ctronics 5MP ‎CTIPC-380C-5MP-BW the other model is SV3C 5MP/8MP C11.

The tuya smart plug ist the model EP2 by Gosund.

Dirk

• Zyxel_Melen
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @Ghibser,

Thanks for the information. By the way, could you share the MAC addresses of these IOT devices for me to check the logs? I checked the AP clients page but am unsure which clients are the issue clients. Thanks.

Zyxel Melen

• Ghibser
    First Comment

Hi Melen,

is there a way to send you the MAC Adresses per privat message. I don´t want to post them in public chat.

• Ghibser
    First Comment

Hi Melen,

these are the name of the IoT device like you can find them exactly in the client list in NCC under name.

IPCAM - the name of the ipcams

IPCAM

HmIP-WLAN-HAP - my homematic IP accesspoint - loged in but you can´t access it

wlan0 - name of smart plugs

ESP_……… differnt tuya IOT devices begins all with ESP ( smart plugs an bulbs)

Hope these list ist helpfull

• Zyxel_Melen

Hi @Ghibser,

Of course, please click my name and click the message button.

Zyxel Melen