New firmware for Multy M1

2»

All Replies

• nagyzee
    nagyzee Posts: 6  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector First Comment
    edited July 28

After upgrading my Multy to V1.00(ABZF.7)C0 (weeks ago..) the system became instable…REgular disconnection from ISP, sattellites lost connection to the hub (red light every 10 minutes….) etc… Now I finally managed to downgrade the hub to the V1.00(ABZF.4)C0 version, then upgrade to the latest official build (V1.00(ABZF.6)C0) using the official way. Factory resetted, then downgraded the satellites to V1.00(ABZF.4)C0, then connected back to the hub, they were upgraded automatically to V1.00(ABZF.6)C0 and it seems very stable now. No outage in the last 30 min and this is really a big thing compared to the last weeks!

• nagyzee
    nagyzee Posts: 6  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector First Comment

The only thing I don't understand, if Zyxel found the .7 version buggy, why they don't released the .6 version again simply renumbered to .8 and allow users to downgrade automatically, instead of pushing users to find and use the unofficial downgrade method…

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,352  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula

Hi users,

If you'd like to upgrade or downgrade the Multy M1 firmware to 1.00P6 version, please follow the steps in this article:

[Multy M1] How to upgrade/downgrade firmware by logging Web GUI — Zyxel Community

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,352  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula
    edited August 7

Hi @OnnoJ ,

If you are experiencing roaming issues with the Multy M1 using version 1.00P6, please fill out the device information in this RMA link. We'll assist you with the RMA process and provide you with a replacement model.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Consumer Product Help Center