COnstant AP Disconnection

billymalcolm
billymalcolm Posts: 2
First Comment

@Zyxel_CSO I cant access live chat even though I have pro. My NWA130BE was just set up yesterday and it reboots every few minutes or when I attempt a speedtest. I need to get this working ASAP.

Best Answers

• billymalcolm
    First Comment
    Answer ✓

Thanks for your help. Zyxel phone support helped me. I was using an underpowered dc adapter. If you guys aren't gonna include one in the box then at least include a card or some clear direction as to which one to purchase.

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 989  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security
    Answer ✓

Hi @billymalcolm

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your suggestion and will share it with our internal development team for consideration.

Kay

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes! https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security

Hi @billymalcolm

To help us understand your NWA130BE situation better, please provide the following information:

1. Your network topology: What are the uplink devices connected to your NWA130BE?
    2. How are you powering your NWA130BE? Is it connected to a PoE injector/switch or directly with a power adapter?
    3. Please enable Zyxel Support and provide us with your organization and site name. This will help us to look into your device logs directly.

Regarding your issue with upgrading your Nebula organization to PRO, please ensure all devices in your Nebula organization have the PRO Pack license. If they do, click on the “Upgrade Now” button on the License & Inventory > Overview page. For more details, please refer to this article:

Kay

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes! https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

• billymalcolm
    First Comment
    Answer ✓

Thanks for your help. Zyxel phone support helped me. I was using an underpowered dc adapter. If you guys aren't gonna include one in the box then at least include a card or some clear direction as to which one to purchase.

• Zyxel_Kay
    Answer ✓

Hi @billymalcolm

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your suggestion and will share it with our internal development team for consideration.

Kay

Nebula Tips & Tricks