Multi mesh system with multiple dropouts since changing ISP

I had a multi system (2 multi x and 2 mini multis) creating the network from my Virgin Router.

Since changing to Zen internet (a BT system with a fritz box) I am struggling to keep connections. My computer and phone are ok, but slow and glitchy but the printer, solar and EV charger have not connectected since and the TV needs to be reconnected each time. Additionally, the mini multi seem to disconnect and regularly have the dreaded red light. The only way I can get them up an running again is to disconnect and reconnect but this is a daily process.

What can I do to make my network more stable please?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,483  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula

Hi @DianeS ,

Due to the unstable connection issues occurring after changing your ISP, we recommend contacting ISP initially if you didn't change any setting with Multy.

Otherwise, please check whether any Multy configurations were also changed during that time and revert to the previous configuration.

Additionally, you also can check if the same issue occurs with a single Multy X setup.

FYI: Please note that a Multy site can only have one Multy Mini. In your case, with 2 Multy X and 2 Multy Mini, ensure that there are two separate sites, each with one Multy X and one Multy Mini.

For initial Multy setup instructions, please refer to this post if needed.

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes!

https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

Consumer Product Help Center