LTE5366-M608 Internet disappears when downloading at high speed

miklelv
miklelv Posts: 10  Freshman Member
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband
Internet disappears when downloading at high speed. what could be the matter ? Thus loading increases to 23-27% and does not disappear. Also in logs there are error messages httpd: process_method_get:1883: Written error. Are there any updates for this device ? Was the LTE5366 tested at a speed greater than 100 mbps. at first glance, something is plugging in the services in the device itself. logs attached.

#SP_Dec_2019

log.txt 10.4K

Best Answers

• miklelv
    Answer ✓
    When flashing the new version, the device worked under load with a high download speed. After resetting to the default settings, the situation with the loss of the Internet repeated.

The router was sold as it looks like an unfinished device.

• miklelv
    Answer ✓
    When flashing the new version, the device worked under load with a high download speed. After resetting to the default settings, the situation with the loss of the Internet repeated. The router was sold as it looks like an unfinished device.

All Replies

• Hikari
    Hikari Posts: 99
    First Comment
    Hi miklelv
    May I ask if the "High speed" you mentioned means every time while download speed is greater than 100 Mbps the internet disappeared? or it happened sometimes? The question asks about frequency.
    When the issue happened, will LTE5366 would reboot or device as still running but the internet dropped? The log httpd most of the case we would think about GUI page had an access problem, so I would like to ask LTE device symptom more deeply.
    And, once issue happened do you need to do anything to recover the internet went back? 
  • miklelv
    Always, as soon as the load increases at high speed, after 5-30 minutes the Internet disappears. However the Web interface works, it is possible to walk on pages of a configuration, to look a log. But the Internet is gone. It helps to restart the device from the menu or turn on the power supply. The error "httpd: process_method_get:1883: Written error" occurs just at this time when the Internet goes missing.

• miklelv
    At the moment I can not use the device, as soon as I start to use, it stops working :)

• miklelv
    Guys what's the problem ? The new device does not work correctly and you ask questions off topic ? Look at the questions on the topic of LTE 5366 tech support. Some complaints about errors in the firmware and operation of the device. In logs ERROR is directly written and there is no reaction.

• Hikari
    First Comment
    Hi miklelv 
    I need to explain to you, for us,  "not work correctly" is a rough idea when we do troubleshooting. It could mean the device totally stopped, or just certain functions stop working like: lost internet connection. Thus from the very beginning, we need to clarify if we have understood you near your symptom. If we realized in our own way, and the result does not resolve your question you will also feel frustrated.
    We are not fortune teller, so we need to check things more specific, doesn't it :)
  • miklelv
    I can only repeat what I wrote before. At high speed of downloading of several files more than 50 Mbit the Internet disappears and is not restored. At the same time the webinterface works and logs can be viewed. This is repeated every time you download files. If you just surf the Internet Internet is not lost.

• Hikari
    First Comment
    Hi miklelv
    Please note that this symptom is still under clarifying as we are not sure your traffic type, download method. I can provide you a latest FW image, but due to the clarification has not finished we cannot guarantee your issue will be resolved with this FW.
    Please check your mailbox and try with above advance notice
  • miklelv
    A simple test - just try to start downloading say three files at the same time the size of say 1 GB through the LTE network. At the same time, the LTE provider should give you at least 70-100 Mbps of speed for downloading. Through some time 5-20 minutes the Internet will simply disappear. The download will stop completely before the intervention, it helps to reboot the device or apply WAN settings again.

• Hikari
    First Comment
    Hi miklelv
    So, does new FW has the same problem? As I discussed with our team, this FW has resolved some WAN connection stable problems. Hope this FW would be more stable in your side. 

Consumer Product Help Center