IT'S POSSIBLE UPGRADE TO PHP 7 on NAS326?

hughes1960
hughes1960 Posts: 1  Freshman Member
edited February 2018 in Personal Cloud Storage
IT'S POSSIBLE UPGRADE TO PHP 7 on NAS326? If is possible, from where i can do it?

#NAS_February

All Replies

• viktorio
    viktorio Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    I also ask this question...

• tocmac
    tocmac Posts: 1
    Any update about this issue? I need the update for PHP 7.x.x
  • woodgorg
    woodgorg Posts: 1
    Really need a update pushed on the app centre for phpMyAdmin 4.8.5
    without it wordpress is very limited. I'm not sure if theres a way to do it manually.
  • Emerald Dragon
    Emerald Dragon Posts: 118  Ally Member
    First Anniversary
    BUMP!

I also need to update my PHP version so I can use the latest WordPress. Did anyone found out how?
  • Sapphire23
    Sapphire23 Posts: 34  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector
    AFAIK you can't update php to v7x on NAS326, but you can install WordPress from the packages.

• Emerald Dragon
    Emerald Dragon Posts: 118  Ally Member
    First Anniversary
    Yeah, that I know. But it's not installing the latest, and I can't update it to current version of WordPress.
  • I would like to update the PHP version. How is it possible?
  • Shaker
    Shaker Posts: 6  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    From what I know, Zyxel is about to shutdown their NAS business and concentrate on other things. I don't think, we will get any major improvements for these devices. What I have found, but not yet tried is this: https://github.com/alexhorner/ZyXEL-NAS326/blob/master/php7.md

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,600  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    While you can install php7 that way, it won't be available in the firmware webserver as it runs in a different environment than ffp. To use it (in a webserver) you will also need to install a webserver in ffp.

• Kyller2ndTV
    Kyller2ndTV Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 9

hello, i want update my php any guide to follow, youtube etc? i understand they again sale product on amazon and not update files!?

Consumer Product Help Center