Move Devices between organisation - dont work

Stef085
Stef085 Posts: 7
First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2021 in Nebula
Hi!

I manage two organisations, both are registred with my account.
When selecting the AP which should be moved to the other Organisation, i get a blank form within select Organisations.
Whats wrong?

The other bug is, even when i remove the AP from my Organisation, I cant register it on the new one, because system promts "AP is still registred in an other Organisation". 1123AC-HD doesn't have a QR Code to scan in Nebula APP on my mobile. Is it possible to generate the QR-Code?

Please help me, writing support to kick out the AP result in down-time which i want to avoid.

regards

Stefan

All Replies

• ivessm
    ivessm Posts: 45  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments
    Stefan. I ran into the same issue. I didn't have a QR Code on mine either. I had to call tech support and explain the problem to them. They freed up the device that allowed me to register it again.

Hope this helps.

-stew
  • Zyxel_Nathan
    Zyxel_Nathan Posts: 38  Zyxel Employee
    Friend Collector First Answer
    Dear Stefan,

Good day!
    Regarding the first problem “get a blank form within select Organizations”, have you tried clearing browser cache, or using other browsers (Chrome/Firefox/Edge) or incognito mode to open the page but Organization still shows blank? If yes, could you help to take a screenshot to show the symptom?

For another issue, could you help to provide the name of your new and old Nebula Organization/Site for us to check? The name of Org./Site can be found on the top of Nebula webpage.

Then, please enable "Invite Zyxel support as administrator" in your new and old Nebula Organization/Site so that we can access and check the status.

Thank you.

Nathan

• I opened a support case in nebula.
  • Life_Alex
    Life_Alex Posts: 3
    First Anniversary
    edited December 2021
    ivessm said:
    Stefan. I ran into the same issue. I didn't have a QR Code on mine either. I had to call tech support and explain the problem to them. They freed up the device that allowed me to register it again.

Hope this helps.

-stew
    Hey what number did you call ?

cant get my NSG100 to reregister too..

• Dear Stefan,

Good day!
    Regarding the first problem “get a blank form within select Organizations”, have you tried clearing browser cache, or using other browsers (Chrome/Firefox/Edge) or incognito mode to open the page but Organization still shows blank? If yes, could you help to take a screenshot to show the symptom?

For another issue, could you help to provide the name of your new and old Nebula Organization/Site for us to check? The name of Org./Site can be found on the top of Nebula webpage.

Then, please enable "Invite Zyxel support as administrator" in your new and old Nebula Organization/Site so that we can access and check the status.

Thank you.

Nathan

Dear Stefan,

Good day!

Thank you.

Nathan

Hey Nathan do you think you could help me out aswell ?

regarding reregistering product 

Regards

Alex
  • Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 332  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @Life_Alex,

We could help you on this matter  :)

In order to prove the device is in your hand, could you please PM me your NSG's MAC address/Serial number and also provide me the invoice so that we will be able to help you to de-register your product from previous owner account.
    Adam

Nebula Tips & Tricks