NSA 325 v2 and NFS

I have nsa325v2 which I can't get NFS to work.
Before 3 years that I set it up working great and I was able to see my videos via NFS on my network media player.
I tried to watch a movie last night but NFS from Kodi couldn't find the server.
So I went to System Settings-Firmware/Packages and I saw that NFS package was not installed. I try to install, starting 5%-25%  and then the page refresh and shows not installed again.
What I have to do please?

All Replies

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,598  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Some smart guy from ZyXEL decided to take the package server for the NSA's offline. I managed to collect most of the original packages, and shared them here: http://zyxel.diskstation.eu/Users/Mijzelf/zypkg-repo/zyxel_fw4_zypkgs/
    When you install MetaRepository, you can use that repo.

• Thank you my friend!
    But web_prefix is the only file that is missing and can't be downloaded...
    All the others files are ok.
  • Mijzelf
    It can be downloaded, but maybe it seems it cannot, as it is a very small text file, containing the url of the website itself.
    Rightclick it, and choose 'save as'.
  • Mijzelf said:
    Some smart guy from ZyXEL decided to take the package server for the NSA's offline. I managed to collect most of the original packages, and shared them here: http://zyxel.diskstation.eu/Users/Mijzelf/zypkg-repo/zyxel_fw4_zypkgs/
    When you install MetaRepository, you can use that repo.

@Mizejf: Thanks for your work. I would appreciate some more help installing NFS. I've successfully installed MetaRepository, but I cannot find NFS in the package list.

I have NSA-325v2, firmware versionV4.81(AALS.1)
  • Mijzelf
    Did you add the mirror repo to the repo list in MetaRepository?
  • Mijzelf said:
    Did you add the mirror repo to the repo list in MetaRepository?
    My mistake. After adding the repo to the list it worked. Thank you for your help.
  • I added MetaRepo to my NSA325v2 but i connot find BackupPlaner, NFS, S.M.A.R.T etc.

I added the Local line and the repo Line

• after restart it works
  • Still I haven't managed to install MetaRepository. web_prefix download "save link as" (is the only option), put it in the right directory on the Nas, then I press "Retrieve list from internet" 0% of progress, page refresh, but I can't see it in the list in order to install it...
    I don't know what else to do.
  • Mijzelf
    Is the network properly configured? Can you ping zyxel.diskstation.eu from the NAS?

Consumer Product Help Center