Multy U app

Options
Carsten_Sørensen66
edited October 2022 in Multy WiFi System
I, again, having troubles with the ios app for Multy U. When i login i get to the start page to start from scratch, not to my network-page. 

Best Answers

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,061  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Carsten_Sørensen66

Please check if your app version is using Testflight version or the Multy APP version.
    If you're using the Testflight version of Multy APP, if you have a registered account on myZyxelCloud, you can remove the app and install the Multy APP in the APP store.
    With a registered account, the configurations are saved in myZyxelCloud.
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Carsten_Sørensen66

Please use the latest version and add other multys again, it should work without any problem on the latest app version.
  • Carsten_Sørensen66
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I tried two times more and everything is now up and running. Have a good day

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Carsten_Sørensen66

Please check if your app version is using Testflight version or the Multy APP version.
    If you're using the Testflight version of Multy APP, if you have a registered account on myZyxelCloud, you can remove the app and install the Multy APP in the APP store.
    With a registered account, the configurations are saved in myZyxelCloud.
  • Carsten_Sørensen66
    Options
    I am using testflight so that i could use an earlier build. But i still cannot add other multys or control anything. 
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Carsten_Sørensen66

Please use the latest version and add other multys again, it should work without any problem on the latest app version.
  • Carsten_Sørensen66
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I tried two times more and everything is now up and running. Have a good day

Consumer Product Help Center