No internet connection with NWA50AX

Esco
Esco Posts: 2
First Comment
edited November 2023 in Nebula
I have a new NWA50AX which is connected to internet but when connecting a PC or mobile phone to it, the result is "no internet connection". What should I do to have the internet connection working?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 522  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

From your site, we found that the AP’s clients didn’t get IP address but AP got DHCP IP address at the same time. Please help to check the settings (Ex: DHCP pool size) or DHCP related logs on DHCP server in your network.  

Kay 

Kay

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay

Hi @Esco 

There a few reason that cause internet connection failed, like clients can’t get IP address, internet cable faulty, device setting and etc… 

For more clearly identify your problem, I would like to know more details with your NWA50AX setting, like firmware version, topology, event logs and settings. Hope you may share those information or help me to enable Zyxel support at Nebula CC >> Help center > Support request and provide us your org/site name, so we may check for you directly. 

Kay

Kay

• Esco
    Esco Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Hi, I activated the Support Access. I hope you find the needed information to solve the problem.
    Regards,
    Esco
  • Zyxel_Kay
    Answer ✓

From your site, we found that the AP’s clients didn’t get IP address but AP got DHCP IP address at the same time. Please help to check the settings (Ex: DHCP pool size) or DHCP related logs on DHCP server in your network.  

Kay 

Kay

Nebula Tips & Tricks