New deployed nwa55axe shows ups as Wireless Bridge

vining
vining Posts: 26  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments
edited November 2023 in Nebula
in NCC, Access Points > Configure > AP & port settings as Wireless Bridge. Is this normal?  I just added it via the Nebula app and I just want it AP mode, I'm trying to bridge anything.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 875  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @vining,

We found the same the symptom as you shared, and it should be a display problem, so we’ll fix it and tell you when it is done. 

Please refer to status of Wireless bridge at Access point > Monitor > Access point > AP information page > Status > Wireless bridge before we fix problem. 

Please note that the status of Wireless bridge as Enable at Access Points > Configure > AP & port settings doesn’t affect to the AP mode and the AP still can broadcast SSID.

Thank you for this input. 

Judy

• vining
    vining Posts: 26  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments
    thanks, I had looked under monitor > AP > Status and there wireless bridge shows off so it made no sense.  As long as its just a gui bug and nothing functional I can live with it.
  • Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 875  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi there,

We fixed the issue already.

When users add NWA55AXE into Nebula, Wireless Bridge is Disable as defautl at Access Points > Configure > AP & port settings and Access Points > Monitor > Access points > AP information page > Status. The Wireless Bridge status will be changed (Enable/ Disable) if users have new configuration.

Judy

Nebula Tips & Tricks