Nr7101 and nebula

Fasty
Fasty Posts: 11
Friend Collector First Comment

Hi, I have one nr7101 and created an Nebula account. Can I do the same configurations from the Nebula account as when I am logged into the nr7101 through 192.168.1.1? Sometimes I am remote and I would like to make the configurations from Nebula, such as to select "4g" or "5G".

Many thanks in advance,.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 877  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hi there,

In case, you’d like to remote and make the configurations from Nebula as when you are logged into the NR7101 through 192.168.1.1, please go to Nebula > Mobile router > Live tool > Remote configuration > click Establish

And then use the IP address and port provided with the Nebula password to log into your router.

For more information:

The Nebula NR7101 is registered and managed by Nebula where you can monitor your network at any place, such as checking cellular signal quality, check connected client number, and other device information.

In addition, devices will auto-upgrade it's firmware to the latest version when available (you can also schedule a time for device to upgrade firmware at Site-wide > Configure > Firmware management)

Judy

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 877  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hi there,

In case, you’d like to remote and make the configurations from Nebula as when you are logged into the NR7101 through 192.168.1.1, please go to Nebula > Mobile router > Live tool > Remote configuration > click Establish

And then use the IP address and port provided with the Nebula password to log into your router.

For more information:

The Nebula NR7101 is registered and managed by Nebula where you can monitor your network at any place, such as checking cellular signal quality, check connected client number, and other device information.

In addition, devices will auto-upgrade it's firmware to the latest version when available (you can also schedule a time for device to upgrade firmware at Site-wide > Configure > Firmware management)

Judy

Nebula Tips & Tricks