baybora Posts: 29  Freshman Member
    Options
    I have already sold my nas326.
    I bought Asustor 1002t
    What a perfect product support :(
  • matty3033
    matty3033 Posts: 1
    Options
    Ok, so there seems to be an issue with the Zyxel NAS326, I have just purchased one in May 2019 & had the same issues. Not sure about updating firmware as there seems to be lots of negative comments about it, however I have managed to delete files on my NAS326 using the following method.

1. Install Filezilla on the PC you access your NAS326 with.
    2. On your NAS326 create a new user with administrator read/write privileges.
    3. Run Filezilla & logon to your NAS326 using it's IP address 192.168.... etc. etc. (whichever yours is) in the Filezilla host box, the username for the account you just setup along with the password in Filezillas username & password boxes, & 21 in Filezillas port box, then click Quick Connect.

Filezilla should connect to your NAS326 & bring up the Photo, Music & Video folders in the right hand 'Remote Site' Pane. Double Click into whichever folder you want to delete files from, right click on the file & select delete.

Using FileZilla you could also upload/manage files much quicker than using the NAS326 interface.

Hope this helps.
  • Sulynn
    Sulynn Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks for answers guys. It is very helpful for me.

Greetings
  • matej
    matej Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey guys,
    Looks like I have a solution:
    1) I downgraded firmware to V5.21(AAZF.1) - it still wants to update it, but I don't care
    2) I have no access to upload / delete files across Windows "network locations"
    3) I tried "Connect the network drive" and  "Connect with other credentials" - using the same username and password as I have in my NAS.
    And it works. 
    I hope it will help you...
    PS: I have Windows 10 and everything is translated from Czech, I don't know the original names of commands ...
  • slbrittin2
    slbrittin2 Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2023
    Options

I have a similar issue with NAS326. I added a 2nd computer as admin, but after, it has only User file permission, i.e. I can't over-write files. Using this computer, if I try to over-write a file, i get a similar Unix user\root message saying the file can't be saved. Is this because of my CA? Although I downloaded a self signed CA, I am clueless of how it affects saving files to the NAS, or if it's caused by someething else.

Consumer Product Help Center