Zyxel Drive Stays Stuck

selcukpeksen
selcukpeksen Posts: 3
Friend Collector First Comment
edited September 2023 in Personal Cloud Storage

Hello
I have a NAS542 device. I have set my device and cloud settings correctly. When I want to use the Zyxel Drive application, it connects to the device, but when I want to enter the folder or within the folder, it keeps saying it is loading. It times out. Anyone experiencing this problem? Does anyone have a solution suggestion?
I share images related to the subject.

Is there anyone who can use this in the current version of zyxel drive?

Good work everyone

All Replies

• suisei
    suisei Posts: 92  Ally Member
    First Anniversary First Answer 10 Comments Friend Collector

Do you have a specific folder path name in mind for the folder's path? Additionally, please double-check the privileges of both the admin and access accounts (Zyxel drive binding account) on your Zyxel NAS to ensure that you have adequate permissions to access the NAS folder.

It might be worth attempting to rename the folder on your NAS,perhaps this may help

• I gave full access to the relevant folders to both the administrator and the cloud user.
    This sluggish state and then timing out on all new or existing folders
    The information given to us by the Zyxel support center in our country on the subject; We have received information that the problem caused by the application will be resolved with the next update.
    But it's a shame that such a serious bug hasn't been fixed yet.

• kaan
    kaan Posts: 1
    First Comment

ayni sorun ben de de var.ben hollanda da yasiyorum.internet hiz problemim yok.ben de baglaniyorum telefonumdan dosyalari goruyorum ama indirmeye baslarsam takiliyor.zyxel in bulut depolamasi ayni agda degilsen cok kotu.BERBAT.Bosuna verilmis bir para.ev icin ayni agda kullanim icin uygun.qnap al rahat et selcuk.kurtul zyxel den yardim falanda yok.bu alet uzaktan erisim icin alindi ama uzaktan erisemiyoruz.

• Valla bu durum karşısında bende çok şaşkınım kaan. Zyxel gibi bir firmanın böyle ciddi bir hata karşısında birşey yapmaması inanılır gibi. Değil. Mobil uygulama tarafından kaynaklandığını bir sonraki güncelleme ile düzeleceğini söylüyor Zyxel Türkiye. Fakat zaman veremiyor. Ürünün olmazsa olmaz bir özelliği nasıl çalışmaz aklım almıyor. Açıkçası bende bundan sonra bu markanın ürünlerine hiç bulaşmama tarafındayım. Synologic ve QNap en iyi çözüm sanırım. Deneyimini paylaştığın için teşekkürler kaan

Consumer Product Help Center