Right License Update for USG Flex 700?

Options
USG_User
USG_User Posts: 369  Master Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
edited January 16 in Service & License

Our new USG Flex 700 is in place for nearly one year and we have to update the service licenses soon.

For our old USG 110 we finally knew the right license codes to purchase. But now the game is starting again to choose the right one.

The auto update functionality in MyZyxel Marketplace is still not acceptable for us since we could choose only the Gold Security Pack including Nebula Pro Pack for about 1,023 €. But we do not need ALL possible licenses but only Web Filtering, IPS, App Patrol, Anti-Malware and maybe Collaborative Reaction & Response.

Things like Nebula, SecuReporter, Hot Spot Management, Concurrent Device Upgrade, etc. are not needed with us.

Where could I get a complete overview of possible license bundles or single licenses for our USG Flex 700 to be purchasable at local license dealers in Europe?

edit: Just learnt the minimum bundle is called UTM Security Pack. Unfortunately Zyxel is not offering this bundle at the MyZyxel Maketplace. But do I need the special License Code to purchase the right one?

edit2: Just called the german Zyxel branch. They gave me the UTM Security Bundle Code: LIC-BUN-ZZ0119F

All Replies

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel_Ivan Posts: 260  Zyxel Employee
    Options

Dear @USG_User,

Good day.

The Auto-Renew is now supporting the USG FLEX and ATP series firewall, and the Auto-Renew does not support individual licenses.

To choose the UTM Security Pack through the Auto-Renew, we have a forum post for your reference:

If you want to choose the individual licenses, you can check the step five in the forum post below:

For individual licenses, you have to click the tick to cancel the pack, then you can choose the individual licenses.

Please feel free to have any feedback from you.

Thanks.

Ivan

• USG_User
    USG_User Posts: 369  Master Member
    Options

Hi Ivan,

Thanks a lot for the explanations. Now I've found the little, light grey "edit" button for changing the licence type. From my point of view the entire licence selection and purchasing procedure is not enough intuitiv, especially when we use it once a year only, when the licence needs to be renewed.

Additionally I though that any offers, directly made from the manufacturer, are better than offers from local resellers, but it doesn't. Your licence offers are way more expensive. Insofar we prefer purchasing it from our local authorized software dealer.

Nevertheless thanks again for your good support.

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel_Ivan Posts: 260  Zyxel Employee
    Options

Dear @USG_User,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I'll transfer your feedback to the related section.

Have a nice day!

Ivan

Service & License Help Center