VMG3925-B10B drops 5GHz wireless several times a day - HELP!

Comments

• Toxiaxia
    Toxiaxia Posts: 3  Freshman Member
    edited August 2019
    I just notice if I select ch44, it will jump to ch36 and 5G network stops working as well.
    already connected device is still connected but no internet connection. New device can find the 5G network but can’t connect with incorrect psw error.
    if I reselect another channel for 5G network when the issue occurs, it can recover 5G network without rebooting. But the issue reoccurs in couple of hours again.

meanwhile, 2.4G network works fine.
  • SteveD
    SteveD Posts: 3  Freshman Member
    Any update on this issue yet?
  • I have the same problem, its like it blocks connections to the internet, If i connect to plex on one TV and then connect using another tv on 5G it cannot connect. I have to turn the router off/on and let it reconnect or turn the item connected off/on. this will then connect for 10 minutes or so before losing connection.
  • Hi, I have the same issue on my ISP (andrew+arnolds, aa.net.uk) provided Zyxel B10B. Has there been a fix for this issue yet?
  • APKK
    APKK Posts: 1
    Same issue has been from the very beginnning:

Current Firmware Version:VMG3925-B10B_Elisa11_V513AARB9D0
    Current WWAN Package Version: 1.16

This is a Elisa (Finnish operator) version  https://elisa.fi/asiakaspalvelu/aihe/laajakaista/ohje/kotiboksi-vmg3925/

It seems that they don't have a solution. They suggested to fix the 5GHz channel to 40 but it didn't help. Well, it helped for one day. Any suggestions?

• Banger
    Banger Posts: 5  Freshman Member
    I was having this problem and downgraded to 3C0 but now my device is not responding on any computer. I have tried several factory resets but no go, any ideas?
  • Jkje
    Jkje Posts: 1
    I have the same issues constantly get dropped from both 2.4 and 5ghz.
    Router 

VMG3925-B10C

Current Firmware Version: V5.13(AAVF.14)C0

Current WWAN Package Version: 1.18

Isv Hiper

• atodd
    atodd Posts: 1
    Hello. I have the EMG3425-Q10A which was provided by our ISP. At first it worked great with no issues. Then we would start losing 5ghz. Fast forward and this is our third router. I haven't been able find any firmware updates for it so I'm not sure what else to do. It will work for a several weeks and then the 5ghz drops. And by drops, I mean it is completely gone. The light is off on the router and I can't find it on any device. 

Is there a firmware update that will work with this device?

Current version: 
    V1.00(AAYJ.13)C0_20180921
  • Fokko
    Fokko Posts: 1
    Have the same issue of 5Ghz dropping out, with exactly the same configuration than APKK.

Current Firmware Version:VMG3925-B10B_Elisa11_V513AARB9D0
    Current WWAN Package Version: 1.16

This is a Elisa (Finnish operator) version  https://elisa.fi/asiakaspalvelu/aihe/laajakaista/ohje/kotiboksi-vmg3925/

Any news on a fix?
  • Aaronsz
    Aaronsz Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    I am having the exact same issue as everyone else here.
    Firmware version: V5.13(AAVF.14)C0
    ISP: Hiper (Denmark)

Is there a fix??

Consumer Product Help Center