Plex for NAS326

Options
124»

All Replies

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,618  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    That is the same error as this guy had, so I suppose Plex changed something nasty. I suggested to use the Netgear package instead, and he never came back, so maybe that is the solution.
  • dystophia
    dystophia Posts: 1
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Mijzelf said:
    That is the same error as this guy had, so I suppose Plex changed something nasty. I suggested to use the Netgear package instead, and he never came back, so maybe that is the solution.

I get the same error, and have tried several other packages - including the Netgear. Nothing works... Do I have to contact Plex to get a solution to this? Is there another workaround? Any suggetions will do at this point... :disappointed:

Edit: I made a post in the Plex forum, asking for some guidance. If I'll get an answer I post it here.
  • Zhenikhoff
    Options
    dystophia said:
    Mijzelf said:

I get the same error, and have tried several other packages - including the Netgear. Nothing works... Do I have to contact Plex to get a solution to this? Is there another workaround? Any suggetions will do at this point... :disappointed:

Edit: I made a post in the Plex forum, asking for some guidance. If I'll get an answer I post it here.
    I tried different packages, the result is the same.
  • henrymauro93
    Options
    dystophia said:
    Mijzelf said:

I have the same problem, did you find a solution?
  • hobbygirl
    hobbygirl Posts: 13  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options
    I have successfully installed Plex, but I would like to add a plugin. I am unable to find the plugin folder on the NAS326. 
  • Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,618  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Assuming such a folder exists, it should be somewhere in /i-data/sysvol/.PKG/PlexMediaServer/share/PlexMediaServer/
    Don't know how Plex plugins work, but if it are binaries, they should be compiled for Armv7.

• jesusg
    jesusg Posts: 1
    Options
    Sucessfully installed. 
    Latest NAS326 firmware
    Synology package:
    PlexMediaServer-1.26.0.5715-8cf78dab3-armv7neon_DSM6.spk
    Plug-in directory:
    /i-data/sysvol/.PKG/PlexMediaServer/share/PlexMediaServer/lib/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins#
  • hobbygirl
    hobbygirl Posts: 13  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options
    Plex does not see the plug-in. Thanks for trying to help.
  • Kanzaa
    Kanzaa Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hello everyone,

Today 2024 I was fighting with installing plex server on my Nas326 and heres the result:

1.32.8.7639 is the newest versions which is working. you can download it here: https://github.com/axlecrusher/plex_download_urls/blob/master/archives/linux-armv7neon.synology-dsm7.md

• Majinbu85
    Majinbu85 Posts: 2
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

Hi everyone, I can't install the plex server, it always gives me an unknown command. How can I solve it? Thank you

Consumer Product Help Center