Nebula Wifi Channel Settings not holding......

All Replies

• whitej4
    whitej4 Posts: 9
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2022
    Posted in error.
  • jpblanch75
    jpblanch75 Posts: 110  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Hi there,

We are still checking your issue, however, it seems like the Zyxel Support function was closed after 21 days by default. Please help us enable again and choose "CSO account will be expired in:” as “Never” if you allow it.

By the way, if Nebula Wifi channel settings not holding again, please keep that setting and tell us, and then we could use the trouble shooting.

Thank in advance!

It happened again!!
  • Zyxel_CSO
    Zyxel_CSO Posts: 378  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi there,

We are still checking your issue, however, it seems like the Zyxel Support function was closed after 21 days by default. Please help us enable again and choose "CSO account will be expired in:” as “Never” if you allow it.

By the way, if Nebula Wifi channel settings not holding again, please keep that setting and tell us, and then we could use the trouble shooting.

Thank in advance!

It happened again!!
    Thank you for informing us.
    Please keep the current setting, it is important to us to do the trouble shooting. We'll contact you while we find the root cause out as soon as possible.
    Sorry for this 
    inconvenient!
  • jpblanch75
    Please do it swiftly. 
  • jpblanch75
    Well, you guys have done nothing.... I left it on DFS and it set both my APs to the same channel!  LOL

I'm back to set my own channel but, you need to fix this.
  • Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 913  Zyxel Employee
    Dear Customer,

We fixed this issue already. Please help us observe your site.

Thank you for your patience!

Judy

• Wookie
    Wookie Posts: 45  Freshman Member
    I just found this thread because I have the same issue, my Site is called Dietikon, the Org is called Graf. I go to Radio settings, select manually a channel e.g 13 on 2.4Ghz and click save. When I recheck under Radio settings after a couple of minutes it doesnt change the channel.

This happens since like 1 month, before fixing channels worked flawlessly.

• Zyxel_Judy

After checking your site and reproducing, we found that the channel shows wrong info, however, the symptom is not the same with the previous discussion in this thread. 

We’ll fix this new problem and tell you. 

Please refer to the channel info in Radio setting > AP list before we fix. 

Thank you for this input. 

Judy

• Wookie
    Wookie Posts: 45  Freshman Member
    Hi Judy

many thanks, do you expect any other information from my side? As of now the info under Radio Setting looks as following:

On the AP itself it looks like that:

• Zyxel_Judy
    edited January 2023
    Hi @Wookie,

The problem just happens when you select manually a channel e.g 13 on 2.4Ghz and click save. And then you recheck under Radio settings after a couple of minutes it doesn't change the channel, still shows "DCS" with lock icon. Note that the AP still uses the channel 13 as your configuration. We found the Nebula problem already. We’ll fix this problem and tell you. 

When you choose channel is DCS (unlock icon) at the AP itself, there is nothing wrong.

Judy

Nebula Tips & Tricks