Options
2»

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 990  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Dear Jakob,

We have scheduled the remote session for February 2nd at 10 AM CET. Please ensure that your laptop screen is unlocked prior to this time.

Additionally, we have already obtained your TeamViewer credentials and have removed them from your post as a precautionary measure to enhance security for you. It is preferable to send this type of information through a private message.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• MeXXor
    MeXXor Posts: 1
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

I having the same problem. FWA510 5G router and Tele2.
    No internet. What was the solution?

• JvD
    JvD Posts: 6
    First Comment
    Options

Sorry to hear. No solution was found, after a number of iterations with remote sessions I gave up and sent back the router to the retailer. They sent me a new router, which I will return and get my money back. I got another router which worked with Tele2 immediately.

Very unfortunate - the Zyxel router worked fine with Halebop/Telia.

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 990  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @MeXXor ,

In case there is no 5G connection with your 5G mobile router and Tele2 SIM, consider the following steps in this FAQ:

If you've followed the above recommendation and the issue persists, please enable Zyxel support.

Additionally, please provide us with the name of your Nebula organization/site here or via the private message by clinking to my account > Message.

We might need to conduct a remote session to collect necessary logs and further investigate the issue. Let's discuss and schedule the details of this remote session at a time that suits you best if needed.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

Consumer Product Help Center